EASY FITNESS WITH DR. NATALIE GENTILE: Bone health and strength training
Dr. Natalie Gentile demonstrates two exercises that target mobility, balance and strength to help improve strength and bone health.
ABOUT DR. NATALIE GENTILE
Dr. Natalie Gentile (she/her) is a board-certified physician in family medicine and lifestyle medicine, certified fitness instructor and wellness expert – on a mission to disrupt healthcare as usual by breaking down barriers between everyday people and the resources they need to live a vibrant, healthy life.
FOLLOW ON SOCIAL MEDIA FOR MORE HEALTH & WELLNESS TIPS
Instagram @nataliegentilemd: https://www.instagram.com/nataliegentilemd/
● While Dr. Gentile is a physician, she is not your treating physician. Viewing these videos and/or subscribing to the this YouTube channel does not constitute a physician/patient relationship.
● Any information provided by Dr. Gentile is not medical advice and should not be treated as such.
● Information provided by Dr. Gentile is not an alternative to medical advice, diagnosis and/or treatment from your doctor or other professional healthcare provider.
● If you have any specific questions about any medical matter, you should consult your doctor or other professional healthcare provider.
● If you think you may be suffering from any medical condition, you should seek immediate medical attention.
● You should never delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice or discontinue medical treatment because of information on our YouTube Channel.
● Before starting any new diet and exercise program please check with your doctor and clear any exercise and/or diet changes with them before beginning.
● If you experience faintness, dizziness, pain or shortness of breath at any time while exercising you should stop immediately.
● Dr. Gentile cannot and does not guarantee that you will attain a specific or particular result, and you accept the risk that results differ for each individual.
● Outcomes depend upon the individual’s background, dedication, desire, and motivation.
● As with any health-related program or service, your results may vary, and will be based on many variables, including but not limited to, your individual capacity, life experience, unique health and genetic profile, starting point, expertise, and level of commitment.
● By viewing and/or subscribing to this YouTube Channel, or any of our programs or services, you implicitly signify your agreement to all parts of the above disclaimer.
● Dr. Gentile will not be held responsible in any way for the information that you receive through or on our YouTube Channel. In no event will Dr. Gentile be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, equitable or consequential damages for any use of or reliance on this website and/or programs, services, and/or products, including, without limitation, any lost profits, personal or business interruptions, personal injuries, accidents, death, misapplication of information or any other loss, malady, disease or difficulty, or otherwise, even if we are expressly advised of the possibility of such damages or difficulties.
● Reference or links in this website, blog, e-mails, programs, services or products to any other business or entity’s information, opinions, advice, programs, services, or products do not constitute our endorsement or recommendation. We are not responsible for the contents of any off-site web pages, companies or persons linked or referenced in this site.
Disclaimer: This content including advice provides generic information only. It is in no way a substitute for a qualified medical opinion. Always consult a specialist or your own doctor for more information.
Dr. Natalie Gentile,vegan,lifestyle medicine,healthy living,healthy tips,fitness,direct primary care,fitness tips,strength training,bone health