New Cardiovascular Horizons Medical Conference: May 31-June 3, New Orleans
Dr. Craig Walker talks about the upcoming New Cardiovascular Horizons conference May 31-June 3, 2022 in New Orleans. The conference brings together medical professionals of all specialties from around the world with one common goal—to give patients the very best cardiovascular care and outcomes.
The conference features late-breaking advancements in cardiovascular medicine for medical professionals with a focus on continuum of care and limb salvage. This makes the conference ideal for all levels of medical professionals, including physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, nurses, medical staff and administrators. It is also a unique opportunity to connect with leading experts in the field.
The conference will feature:
• 20+ continuing medical education/maintenance of certification units
• 1,500+ attendees from more than 30 U.S. states
• 20+ LIVE case broadcasts from around the world
• 175+ world-renowned faculty from 10+ countries
• 300+ expert presentations with late-breaking research
• … All in a relaxed, enjoyable and welcoming atmosphere!
Disclaimer: This content including advice provides generic information only. It is in no way a substitute for a qualified medical opinion. Always consult a specialist or your own doctor for more information.