Paediatric Digital Skills Passports – Launch Webinar
The London Transformation and Learning Collaborative (LTLC) presents a 1-hour webinar to provide an overview of the newly launched Paediatric Digital Skills Passports, which have been designed to support staff to understand, document and acquire new skills to support the safe delivery of care to children requiring critical care (levels 1, 2 and 3) in a surge model of care.
• Approach to development (00:00 – 07:35)
• Demonstration of how to use the passports (07:35 – 20:25)
• Passport implementation and support (20:25 – 27:35)
• Respiratory Surge in Children e-learning programme (27:35 – 32:45)
• Next steps (32:45 – 37:05)
• Moderated Q&A (37:05 – 48:00)
Connect with us:
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/nhshee/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/nhs_healthedeng
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/nhshee/
If you require more information or a transcript of this video please contact: [email protected]
Disclaimer: This content including advice provides generic information only. It is in no way a substitute for a qualified medical opinion. Always consult a specialist or your own doctor for more information.