VIDEO 34 | Live Webinar Aug 20, 2021: Health Care Assistant Program by Stenberg College
Student Pathway: Health Care Assistant Program from Stenberg College
You will be enrolled with the BC Care Aide & Community Health Worker Registry upon graduation, allowing you to work in publicly funded health care settings throughout British Columbia.
For free eligibility check, send your detailed resume to [email protected]
Subject Line: Health Care Assistant
Some questions that will be answered:
• Is there a specific format for the resume?
• Is a 42yr old can still apply for student visa?
• How much money I need to prepare if I will study in Stenberg College?
• Do I have to take entrance exam to enter Health Care Program?
• Do you have a pharmacy technician in Stenberg?
• For sponsorship, does it have to be immediate family only?
#healthcare#collegeprogram #studentpathway #studentvisa #studypermit #canadianvisa #canadianimmigration #stenbergcollege #healthcareassistantprogram #bccareaide #communityhealthworker #visaapplication #permanentresidence #britishcolumbia
Disclaimer: This content including advice provides generic information only. It is in no way a substitute for a qualified medical opinion. Always consult a specialist or your own doctor for more information.